HBase >> mail # user >> Map Reduce with multiple scans

Re: Map Reduce with multiple scans
On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 5:41 AM, Paul van Hoven <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This map reduce job works fine but this is just one scan job for this
> map reduce task. What do I have to do to pass multiple scans? Or do
> you have any other suggestions on how to achieve that goal? The
> constraint would be that it must be possible to combine it with map
> reduce.

Not sure I follow.  You want to run multiple queries in the one mapreduce
job?  Can you have a Scan per map task?  Have an input that details each
query you want to do and use that as mapreduce input (line per map task?).
St.Ack