Hadoop >> mail # dev >> mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on windows

+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2013-07-07, 15:28
+
sure bhands 2013-07-07, 16:08
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-07-12, 18:15
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2013-07-13, 02:42
RE: mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on windows
Hi Uma,

I suggest you do a 'mvn install -DskipTests' before running 'mvn eclipse:eclipse'.

Thanks,
Chuan

-----Original Message-----
From: Uma Maheswara Rao G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 7:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: mvn eclipse:eclipse failure on windows

HI Chris,
  eclipse:eclipse works but still I am seeing UnsatisfiesLinkError.
Explicitly I pointed java.library.path to where hadoop.dll geneated. This
dll generated with my clean install command only.   My pc is 64 but and
also set Platform=x64 while building. But does not help.

Regards,
Uma

+
Chris Nauroth 2013-07-17, 17:13