HBase, mail # dev - Is PerformanceEvaluation missing in HBase trunk...

Re: Is PerformanceEvaluation missing in HBase trunk...
Stack 2012-09-12, 05:20
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:14 PM, Elliott Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> None of the utilities packaged in the test jars are currently being
> packaged when running assembly:assembly
>
> I filed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6178
>
> a little while ago. I can try and take a look in a little bit.  But if
> anyone knows the maven-foo needed, I wouldn't say no.

Looks like the below foo is no longer working (from one of the xmls'
in src/assembly)?
    <!-- This is only necessary until maven fixes the intra-project
dependency bug
      in maven 3.0. Until then, we have to include the test jars for
sub-projects. When
      fixed, the below dependencySet stuff is sufficient for pulling
in the test jars as
      well, as long as they are added as dependencies in this project.
Right now, we only
      have 1 submodule to accumulate, but we can copy/paste as
necessary until maven is
      fixed. -->
    <fileSet>
      <directory>${parent.basedir}/hbase-server/target/</directory>
      <outputDirectory>lib</outputDirectory>
      <includes>
        <include>${server.test.jar}</include>
      </includes>