Hadoop >> mail # general >> Update on 0.22

Re: Update on 0.22
I propose just to make them blockers before committing to attract attention
of the release manager and get his approval. Imho, even small changes, like
HDFS-1954 are blockers, because a vague UI message is bug and bugs are
blockers.
Thanks,
--Konstantin