Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper session timeouts during RAID Checks

Re: Zookeeper session timeouts during RAID Checks
"At times I see a max latency of 3-4 secs in connection stats, but avg
and min latency are 0."

"In ZK strace output, there are a few random 2-3 secs intervals where no
system calls are recorded"

Hm. That's odd. Something is causing the request processing to backup.
If you have access to yourkit that might help, or something else (e.g.
along the lines of https://code.google.com/p/jvmtop/, ymmv)

Patrick