Accumulo >> mail # user >> MetadataConstraints Exception [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

MetadataConstraints Exception [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
UNOFFICIAL

I'm seeing the following error in the Accumulo log:

error sending update to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx: ConstraintVioloationException(violationSumaries:[TConstraintViolationSummary(constrainClass:org.apache.accumulo.server.constraints.MetadataConstraints, violationCode:8, violationDexcription:Bulk load transaction nolonger running, numberOfViolatingMutations:1)])

I've looked through the logs and can't see any further details.

Any detail on what this might indicate would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Matt Dickson