MapReduce >> mail # user >> Configuration of hadoop.job.history.user.location on a user basis

Configuration of hadoop.job.history.user.location on a user basis
Hi,

I would like to be able to fully isolate the quota of each user.
That is, I would like to put everything related to a user into her/his home
directory /user/<user>.

Among other points of configuration, I would like to be able to configure
hadoop.job.history.user.location.
But I can't see how it could be done.

How can I have a different path for each user?
How do I make sure that each job will still have its own directory? (Even
when no output dir is defined for the job.)

Other question, slightly related. If I deactivate those logs using the
"none" configuration, it should only impact the copy of the user, should it
not?
The user should still be able to browse the logs using the version provided
through the jobtracker web interface, should it not?

Regards

Bertrand