Pig >> mail # user >> Could pig-0.9.1 work with hadoop-1.0.0 and Hbase-0.90.5?

Could pig-0.9.1 work with hadoop-1.0.0 and Hbase-0.90.5?
Hello,
I have a question about pig-0.9.1:
Could pig-0.9.1 work with hadoop-1.0.0 and hbase-0.90.5? I planed to verify this by running UT. Please give your suggestions.
Besides, I found zookeeper in pig, my questions are:
--what zookeeper is used for pig?
--is zookeeper used for pig mainline functions?

Thank you.
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-02-06, 06:46
+