Hive, mail # user - How Can I store the Hive query result in one file ?

+
Matouk IFTISSEN 2013-07-04, 09:42
Re: How Can I store the Hive query result in one file ?
Nitin Pawar 2013-07-04, 10:38
will hive -e "query" > filename  or hive -f query.q > filename will do ?

you specially want it to write into a named file on hdfs only?

--
Nitin Pawar
+
Bertrand Dechoux 2013-07-04, 11:09