HBase, mail # user - coprocessor is timing out in 0.94

+
Agarwal, Saurabh 2013-03-28, 22:18
Re: coprocessor is timing out in 0.94
Ted Yu 2013-03-28, 22:22
bq. when I removed the filter, it ran fine in 0.94

Can you disclose more information about your filter ?

BTW 0.94.6 was just released which is fully compatible with 0.94.2

Cheers

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Agarwal, Saurabh
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are in process of migrating from 0.92.1 to 0.94.2. A coprocessor was
> running fine in 0.92. After migrating to 0.94, the client is timing out
> (java.net.SocketTimeoutException).  We are using coprocessor to apply the
> filter on one of the column and return the columns that match with that
> filter criteria. I checked thread dump, region server, web UI, logs. There
> is no error or exception.  One thing I noticed that when I removed the
> filter, it ran fine in 0.94 as well.
>
> Please advise if there is any specific setting we need to make in 0.94.
>
> Thanks,
> Saurabh.

+
Ted Yu 2013-03-28, 22:57
+
Agarwal, Saurabh 2013-03-29, 01:51
+
Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmase... 2013-03-29, 02:36
+
Agarwal, Saurabh 2013-03-29, 13:49
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-29, 14:13