Hadoop >> mail # user >> Can I use InputSampler.RandomSampler on data with non-Text keys?

Re: Can I use InputSampler.RandomSampler on data with non-Text keys?
Filing a bug is a great idea. InputSampler is in the MapReduce hadoop
sub-project which has it's own Jira project:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria