Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Project name conflict heads-up

Re: Project name conflict heads-up
I agree with Cos that a suffix makes it easier to find.
But I would lean toward "-bigtop" since "-asf" may be vague in some
cases (ie. what if Apache Hadoop starts to also name its own packages
hadoop-asf?).
Using "-bigtop" also makes the brand/project more recognizable and
easier to look for in search engines.
Thanks,
Bruno