Hive >> mail # user >> Bucketing external tables

Re: Bucketing external tables
Thanks, Dean.

Does that mean, this bucketing is exclusively Hive feature and not
available to others like Java, Pig, etc?

And also, my final tables have to be managed tables; not external tables,
right?
 .
Thank again for your time and help.

Sadu