HDFS >> mail # user >> socket timeouts, dropped packages

+
Ferdy Galema 2011-04-12, 17:37
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-04-13, 16:59
+
Eli Collins 2011-04-13, 19:22
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-04-13, 19:26
+
Ferdy Galema 2011-04-13, 20:06
Re: socket timeouts, dropped packages

On Apr 13, 2011, at 1:06 PM, Ferdy Galema wrote:

> @Allen/Arun
> My bad, I was not aware that cloudera releases could not be discussed here at all. I was thinking that even though cloudera releases are somewhat different, issues that are probably generic could still discussed here. (Surely I would use the cloudera lists when I'm pretty sure it's absolutely specific to cloudera).

Unfortunately, all of the various forks of the Apache releases (regardless of where they come from) have diverged enough that the issues are rarely generic anymore, outside of those answered on the FAQ. :(