HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: WritableComparable.compareTo vs RawComparator.compareTo

Re: WritableComparable.compareTo vs RawComparator.compareTo
Hi Adeel,

    The RawComparator is the fastest between the two as you avoid the need
to convert the byte stream to Writable objects for comparison .

Regards
Ravi Magham