Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Mailing list admin?

Mailing list admin?
Hey project devs,

Can someone let me know who the MLs admin is? INFRA suggested that
instead of going to them, I could reach out to the admin group local
to the project itself (I didn't know we had admins locally).

P.s. Happy to volunteer to administrate as well.

Please ping me directly,
Thanks,
Harsh J
+