HBase >> mail # user >> Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client

+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-09, 10:55
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-09, 13:03
+
Mesika, Asaf 2012-12-09, 20:29
+
Ted Yu 2012-12-09, 22:25
+
anil gupta 2012-12-10, 08:01
Re:Re: Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client
Yes. we have to think Coprocessors are all loaded successfully if table was configured Coprocessors if this method return true.
At 2012-12-10 16:01:13,"anil gupta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hi Asaf,
>
>Have a look at the
>*hasCoprocessor<http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HTableDescriptor.html#hasCoprocessor%28java.lang.String%29>
>* method of HTD:
>http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HTableDescriptor.html#hasCoprocessor(java.lang.String)
>
>It might be helpful for you. I have used it in past to check whether a
>coprocessors is successfully added or not.
>
>HTH,
>Anil
>
>On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On region server web UI, you should see the list of coprocessors loaded.
>>
>> But I guess you're looking for a programmatic way of detecting coprocessor
>> deployment.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Mesika, Asaf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:

>> > coprocessor to the HTableDescriptor, and then calling modifyTable by
>> > HBaseAdmin.

>> > successfully for this table?

>> my
>> > region observer so I'll know it's ACTIVE, but couldn't find a way.

>--
>Thanks & Regards,
>Anil Gupta
+