HBase, mail # user - Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client

Re:Re: Checking if a coprocessor was loaded successfully from client
Azury 2012-12-10, 08:12
Yes. we have to think Coprocessors are all loaded successfully if table was configured Coprocessors if this method return true.