Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Hadoop Summit Community Choice

Hadoop Summit Community Choice
The Hadoop Summit is coming up in San Jose this summer (
http://hadoopsummit.org/san-jose/ ), and they just released abstracts for a
Community Choice vote.  Community voting plays a role in what abstracts are
selected to be presented at the conference. From what I saw, there are two
Accumulo related abstracts proposed in the "Enterprise Data Architecture"
track. If you're so inclined, please vote on them to help spread Accumulo.

http://hadoopsummit2013.uservoice.com/forums/196821-enterprise-data-architecture?query=accumulo

Full disclosure, I submitted the Clojure one, and I guess its time to show
what I've been up to so stay tuned. Sorry for spamming both lists, but I
know that not everyone subscribes to all the lists.

Jim