Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.0-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.0-rc0
Nice work Arun, thanks.

A couple comments:

* Regarding version number, any reason we are not using 0.23.0-alpha1
(somebody suggested this last night)?
* Regarding Tom's comment about source not included. My understanding is
that the release should be a source tarball, the -bin tarball is just a
convenience. The -bin tarball should not have to include the source.

Thanks.

Alejandro