Chukwa >> mail # user >> When I start chukwa collector or agent twice

Re: When I start chukwa collector or agent twice
Yes, this is a known problem.  In bin/chukwa script, there should be some
logic to check for pid file before starting another instance of the
process.  This would prevent the overwriting pid file problem.  Patches are
welcome.

regards,
Eric