Accumulo >> mail # user >> Problem with using iterators to access table

+
Jonathan Hsu 2012-06-27, 17:03
Re: Problem with using iterators to access table
My first thought would be that you didn't deploy your iterator jar to
the accumulo lib/ext directory. That wouldn't be causing the
"built-in" iterators to produce an error also. Unfortunately this
error message isn't very informative because all the client knows is
that a Thrift service call somehow failed. The error message you want
to look at will be in the tserver_<hostname>.log file (or .debug.log
file) on the tserver. This is in $ACCUMULO_HOME/logs by default.

+
Bob.Thorman@... 2012-06-27, 17:46
+
Keith Turner 2012-06-27, 18:12