Hadoop >> mail # dev >> FW: Coverity Scan (MAPREDUCE-5032)

+
Jon Jarboe 2013-08-26, 15:21
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-26, 16:12
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-08-26, 17:43
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-26, 17:50
+
Jon Jarboe 2013-08-26, 18:16
+
Ottenheimer, Davi 2013-08-26, 18:11
+
Jon Jarboe 2013-08-26, 18:24
Re: Coverity Scan (MAPREDUCE-5032)
I strongly recommend that we take this conversation over to the
(committers-only) [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list. In general we
try to follow the Apache recommendations when it comes to addressing
security issues, which involves not publicly disclosing the vulnerability
until there are released version(s) with the issue(s) addressed.

Best,
Aaron

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-10-02, 04:00