HBase >> mail # dev >> Recording test results ERROR: Failed to archive test

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-08, 15:19
Re: Recording test results ERROR: Failed to archive test
I took a look at the jenkins config for precommit.
We are setting this environment variable:

MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx3G

... which should be big enough.

I also see

 MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx3g"

in the test-patch.properties.

In test-patch.sh, I see this being picked up.  Should I change
test-patch.sh so it prints out current MAVEN_OPTS?

St.Ack

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-08, 15:29
+