HBase, mail # user - Scala and Hbase, hbase-default.xml file seems to be for and old version of HBase (null)

+
Håvard Wahl Kongsgård 2013-04-29, 17:04
+
Shahab Yunus 2013-04-29, 21:36
+
Håvard Wahl Kongsgård 2013-04-30, 06:55
+
Michel Segel 2013-04-30, 10:46
+
Håvard Wahl Kongsgård 2013-05-01, 08:24
+
Michael Segel 2013-05-01, 15:24
Re: Scala and Hbase, hbase-default.xml file seems to be for and old version of HBase (null)
Håvard Wahl Kongsgård 2013-05-02, 08:21
..aha I used scala 2.9.2, works fine with 2.10.1, so must be an old scala
bug. but thanks anyway :)

-Håvard

Håvard Wahl Kongsgård
Data Scientist