HBase >> mail # user >> Scala and Hbase, hbase-default.xml file seems to be for and old version of HBase (null)

Re: Scala and Hbase, hbase-default.xml file seems to be for and old version of HBase (null)
..aha I used scala 2.9.2, works fine with 2.10.1, so must be an old scala
bug. but thanks anyway :)

-Håvard

Håvard Wahl Kongsgård
Data Scientist