HBase, mail # dev - hadoop 2.0 dependency upgraded to 2.0.3-alpha

+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 17:35
Re: hadoop 2.0 dependency upgraded to 2.0.3-alpha
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-22, 17:55
Have you tried running the mapreduce unit tests with this version Ted? Just
curious. They have given us grief in the past.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)