MapReduce >> mail # user >> Is there any way to get information from Hbase once some record get updated?

+
samir das mohapatra 2013-03-15, 05:24
+
Ted 2013-03-15, 05:38
+
samir das mohapatra 2013-03-15, 09:28
Re: Is there any way to get information from Hbase once some record get updated?
Yes, I think with observer you can do the trigger like implementation at
table level.

Please refer

https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/coprocessor_introduction

Thank you,