MapReduce, mail # user - Is there any way to get information from Hbase once some record get updated?

Re: Is there any way to get information from Hbase once some record get updated?
Jilani Shaik 2013-03-15, 11:15
Yes, I think with observer you can do the trigger like implementation at
table level.

Please refer

https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/coprocessor_introduction

Thank you,