Hadoop >> mail # general >> [DISCUSSION] Thinking about 20.204 and beyond

+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-06-18, 06:50
+
Roy T. Fielding 2011-06-18, 20:22
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-06-18, 22:55
+
Steve Loughran 2011-06-21, 11:39
+
Roy T. Fielding 2011-06-21, 18:40
+
Steve Loughran 2011-06-22, 09:30
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-22, 16:27
+
Steve Loughran 2011-06-23, 12:47
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-23, 18:23
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-06-23, 06:21
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-21, 18:43
Re: [DISCUSSION] Thinking about 20.204 and beyond
For the pain in doing this, it is probably better to just drop $10 and bring
up a nice EC2 cluster with 10 m1.large instances using spot pricing for 5
hours.

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Allen Wittenauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Jun 21, 2011, at 4:39 AM, Steve Loughran wrote:
> >  If I can actually bring up a heterogenous cluster here
>
>        I believe there was a post in one of the mailing lists in the past 6
> months where someone tried a mixed endian grid.  It blew up big time.
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-21, 19:09
+
Marcos Ortiz 2011-06-21, 19:43