Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Gerrit Test instance

Re: Gerrit Test instance
Hi Henry,

my gerrit instance is just to play around and propose it as a hosting solution
for GIT. I'm aware of ReviewBoard. I don't know whether Gerrit would be better
or worse then Gerrit.
However Gerrit very nicely integrates with GIT, LDAP and the CLA requirements
of ASF. Furthermore it manages the hosting of GIT repos. Therefor I just
propose it for consideration now.

Thank you for answering,

Thomas

Henry Robinson: