HBase, mail # user - Efficient way to read a large number of files in S3 and upload their content to HBase

Efficient way to read a large number of files in S3 and upload their content to HBase
Marcos Ortiz 2012-05-24, 18:52
Regards to all the list.
We are using Amazon S3 to store millions of files with certain format,
and we want to read the content of these files and then upload its
content to
a HBase cluster.
Anyone has done this?
Can you recommend me a efficient way to do this?

Best wishes.

--
Marcos Luis Ort�z Valmaseda
  Data Engineer&&  Sr. System Administrator at UCI

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci