Avro >> mail # user >> Working on Avro for Node.js

Working on Avro for Node.js
Hi everybody,

I justed wanted to say that I am starting to work on an open source
library for Avro serialization format support in Node.js.

If you are interested in Avro for Node.js, I would love to hear from you.

Please post any questions or suggestions you may have here, or use the
Github facilities at

https://github.com/manuel/avronode

The project is in a very early phase (e.g. I don't even know yet if it
will use C++ or JS), so all feedback is appreciated.

Best regards,
Manuel Simoni