MapReduce >> mail # user >> Classic(MapReduce 1) cluster in Hadoop 0.23 just won't listen

Re: Classic(MapReduce 1) cluster in Hadoop 0.23 just won't listen
What is your 'classic' MapReduce bundle version? 0.23 ships no classic
MapReduce services bundle in it AFAIK, only YARN+(MR2-App).

Whatever version you're trying to use, make sure it is not using the
older HDFS jars?

--
Harsh J