Hadoop >> mail # user >> How do I remove "Non DFS Used"?

Re: How do I remove "Non DFS Used"?
Thank you for the responses.
But I think I figured out the reason for 800GB of "Non DFS Used"
The space was being used by another user who has about 750GB of data files.

So after all, I guess the "Non DFS Used" has nothing to do with hadoop.
Maybe except for occasional unremoved task files or log files.