HBase, mail # dev - replicating to oneself?

Re: replicating to oneself?
Nick Dimiduk 2013-11-01, 17:07
Are you re-deploying over an existing installation? Is it your intention to
preserve data between deployments or are you running in a testing
environment? Are you clearing ZK as part of deploying a fresh cluster or
are you re-using existing znodes? How did you configure replication in the
shell? Can you provide those commands? I'd request debug logs from
o.a.h.h.regionserver.Replication but i don't see much logging in there
anyway.

Basically, can you repro this in a fresh deployment? As Himanshu points
out, I'm suspect of stale configuration hanging around.