HBase, mail # dev - precommit exception when opening HFiles.

+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-16, 23:02
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-16, 23:07
+
Stack 2013-01-16, 23:17
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-16, 23:28
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-16, 23:36
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-16, 23:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-16, 23:20
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-16, 23:25
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-16, 23:23
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-16, 23:16
+
Stack 2013-01-16, 23:26
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-16, 23:28
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-16, 23:47
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-17, 00:20
Re: precommit exception when opening HFiles.
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-16, 23:29
Ok, yes that would do it, my bad.

--
Best regards,