Pig, mail # user - Reading BytesWritable in sequence file

+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-09-11, 18:22
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-09-11, 22:27
+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-09-11, 23:00
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-09-11, 23:21
+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-09-11, 23:24
+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-09-13, 04:01
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-09-13, 20:24
Re: Reading BytesWritable in sequence file
Aniket Mokashi 2012-09-14, 23:55
For a simpler use case, something similar to following should work-

public class PigSequenceFileLoader extends PigStorage {

@SuppressWarnings("rawtypes")

@Override

public InputFormat getInputFormat() {

 return new SequenceFileInputFormat<ByteWritable, Text>();

}

}

Thanks,

Aniket