Pig >> mail # user >> Reading BytesWritable in sequence file

Re: Reading BytesWritable in sequence file
For a simpler use case, something similar to following should work-

public class PigSequenceFileLoader extends PigStorage {

@SuppressWarnings("rawtypes")

@Override

public InputFormat getInputFormat() {

 return new SequenceFileInputFormat<ByteWritable, Text>();

}

}

Thanks,

Aniket