Pig, mail # user - IllegalArgumentException: Not a host:port pair - Pig 0.10.0 with HBase

IllegalArgumentException: Not a host:port pair - Pig 0.10.0 with HBase
Alberto Cordioli 2012-09-12, 09:35
Hi all,

I'm currently working with Pig 0.10.0. I'd like to load some data from
an HBase table, but I encountered some problems. When I try to load
the data it seems to work:

grunt> raw = LOAD 'hbase://table_test' USING
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage('d:data1', '-loadKey
true -limit 5') as (hash:bytearray, data1:chararray);
2012-09-12 11:27:48,213 [main] INFO
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage - Adding
family:descriptor filters with values d:data1
2012-09-12 11:27:48,216 [main] INFO
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage - Adding
family:descriptor filters with values d:data1
2012-09-12 11:27:48,264 [main] INFO
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage - Adding
family:descriptor filters with values d:data1
2012-09-12 11:27:48,267 [main] INFO
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage - Adding
family:descriptor filters with values d:data1
2012-09-12 11:27:48,267 [main] INFO
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage - Adding
family:descriptor filters with values d:data1

but when I dump the data I get this exception:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a host:port pair:

My configuration is:
Apache Hadoop 1.0.3
HBase 0.94.1
Pig 0.10.0

In the pig script file I set the two env variable in this way:
HADOOP_CONF_DIR=/usr/local/hadoop/conf
HBASE_CONF_DIR=/usr/local/hbase/conf
Could you help me? I don't know how can I solve this issue.

Thanks,
Alberto
--
Alberto Cordioli