Zookeeper >> mail # user >> avoiding the risk of starting ZooKeeper servers in the same ensemble with different transaction logs

Re: avoiding the risk of starting ZooKeeper servers in the same ensemble with different transaction logs
Some time in the past we were discussing adding a unique identifier
for each ensemble in the config files and checking it. For example
when a server tries to connect to the leader. I'm not sure if the is a Jira
for this.