Flume >> mail # user >> Question about flume versioning in 1.3.1

Re: Question about flume versioning in 1.3.1
The way the releases are made is by creating a branch for each release; I
assume whomever pushed the 1.3.1 release updated the pom before they
released it but forgot to push that change to github; it is something that
probably should be fixed, but it's not a huge deal.

Is there a particular reason you are trying to use Flume 1.3.1 off of
github instead of as a download?

- Connor