Accumulo >> mail # dev >> groovy Grab fails against 1.6-SNAPSHOT

Re: groovy Grab fails against 1.6-SNAPSHOT
Have you done this before with any other variable maven items? I wonder if
this is possibly a bug with Groovy's Grab.

On a side note, is there any particular reason you're using the trunk
release? We just branched 1.5, so the code bases are almost identical, with
the caveat that 1.5 is going to be released soon.