HBase >> mail # user >> HBase not scaling well

Re: HBase not scaling well
Hi Hari,

Could you do some realtime monitoring (htop, iptraf, iostat) and report the results? Also you could add some timers to the map-reduce operations: measure average operations times to figure out what's taking so long.

Cosmin