Kafka >> mail # user >> Is 0.7.1 slower than 0.7.0

+
Min 2012-07-08, 07:03
Re: Is 0.7.1 slower than 0.7.0
Hi Min,

I have a question about upgrading,

Did it take any other things to do to upgrade besides replacing the jars
on all brokers and consumers and producer?
Good luck with your question,

Thanks
Guy Doulberg...

On 07/08/2012 10:03 AM, Min wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Recently I've upgrade to 0.7.1.  But 0.7.1 didn't show performance as 0.7.0.
>
> With 0.7.0 I can push 45MBps to the broker. But I only can push 27MBps
> with 0.7.1.
>
> Is there any a fetch to affect the performance?
>
> Thanks
+
Min 2012-07-09, 00:40
+