Bigtop >> mail # user >> How do the spec files get / reference source?

Re: How do the spec files get / reference source?
Thanks roman !

Okay so, can you provide me with some guidance here:

# Mahout
MAHOUT_NAME=mahout
MAHOUT_RELNOTES_NAME=Apache Mahout
MAHOUT_PKG_NAME=mahout
MAHOUT_BASE_VERSION=0.7
MAHOUT_PKG_VERSION=0.7
MAHOUT_RELEASE_VERSION=1
MAHOUT_TARBALL_DST=mahout-distribution-$(MAHOUT_BASE_VERSION)-src.tar.gz
MAHOUT_TARBALL_SRC=$(MAHOUT_TARBALL_DST)
MAHOUT_DOWNLOAD_PATH=/mahout/$(MAHOUT_BASE_VERSION)
MAHOUT_SITE=$(APACHE_MIRROR)$(MAHOUT_DOWNLOAD_PATH)
MAHOUT_ARCHIVE=$(APACHE_ARCHIVE)$(MAHOUT_DOWNLOAD_PATH)
$(eval $(call PACKAGE,mahout,MAHOUT))

1) What does the /mahout/ refers to?
2) Where does the download happen?
3) Where can I learn more about what the $eval $(call ....) syntax is
implementing?

Thanks again and please excuse my ignorance here :)