Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Supporting cross-project Jenkins builds

Re: Supporting cross-project Jenkins builds
+1

This JIRA has been sitting patch available for a few weeks:

I don't think it's quite ready for prime time (it doesn't implement all the
features you described) but it'd be a good starting point if someone wanted
to take it over the finish line.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera