Drill >> mail # dev >> Need more info on plan syntax

Need more info on plan syntax
hi,
I set up my dev environment following the wiki, then I ran into the problem
DRILL-294 described. I am looking for more information on the style change
mentioned in the issue 294. Just wondering why the old simple_plan.json
need such fix? What's wrong with it?

--
Best Regards,

Kai Wei