Flume >> mail # user >> HDFS SINK  "txnEventMax" property

Re: HDFS SINK "txnEventMax" property
Hi

Even in the file HDFSEventSink.java there
are 2 variables:
defaultBatchSize (default value:1)
defaultTxnEventMax(default value: 100)

Would be very helpful to understand the working & difference between
both properties.

Regards,
Jagadish