Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Why do we generate python and ruby thrift code?

Why do we generate python and ruby thrift code?
I was just checking out our thrift generation script and I noticed it also
does python and ruby for some reason, even though we don't use or support
those interfaces. I wanted to check their validity before I ticketed and
purge that action to make sure I wasn't missing something.
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-07, 20:10
+
Christopher 2013-01-08, 20:13